What VR is all about
To prepare and assist eligible South Carolinians with disabilities to achieve and maintain competitive employment.
We will be the leader in quality employment outcomes for our clients and business partners through our people, partnerships, and performance.
- Persons with disabilities who strive to achieve competitive employment
- customer-focused culture
- Quality service provision
- Highly qualified and committed employees
- Mutually beneficial partnerships with business and industry
- Professional, coordinated, results-driven relationships with other government agencies and organizations
- An environment of continuous improvement and learning
- Accountability to tax-payers
The South Carolina State Agency of Vocational Rehabilitation board sets policy under which the Vocational Rehabilitation Department. operates The members, appointed by the governor and confirmed by the Senate, serve seven-year terms.
Dr. Roxzanne Breland
Rhonda J. Presha
Board Vice Chair
Timothy W. Evatt
Joseph A. Thomas
Ira L. Banks