SC Disability Determination Services
Providing quality disability determinations to South Carolinians in a responsive, timely and cost-effective manner.
We are Recruiting
The South Carolina Disability Determination Service (SC DDS) is recruiting experienced licensed psychologists and physicians to join our consultant staff.
SC DDS Medical and Psychological Consultants:
- Provide consultation to DDS staff on medical/psychological issues
- Evaluate evidence in claims for Social Security Disability
- Assist in decision-making for Social Security Disability claims
- Contact community treatment and consultative examination providers for additional evidence needed for disability evaluation
- Develop training about medical/psychological issues, conditions and related issues for staff and consultative examination partners
- Provide an important service to the citizens of South Carolina
SC DDS offers you:
- Steady, reliable income
- The ability to enhance medical or psychology knowledge and skills without the demands of direct patient care or a client/treatment workload
- Less stressful work environment compared to many clinical or mental health settings
- The ability to make a difference!
- State benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible hours for part-time consultants
We have offices in Columbia, Greenville and Charleston.