Business Partnership Network
Business leaders interested in saving time and money while expanding their business opportunities and customer base are invited to join the Vocational Rehabilitation Business Partnership Network (BPN).
The network is a joint effort of public and private employers and the SC Vocational Rehabilitation Department.
The BPN's mission is to provide leadership in disability employment awareness. Its goals are to introduce businesses to the state's most significant employment resource, highlight the advantages of hiring people with disabilities and dispelling the myths.
Benefits of the BPN include:
- being recognized as a leader in community workforce development
- the opportunity to teach classes on
fundamental life skills and job preparedness
- providing input to shape in-demand training
- networking with other businesses
- sharing best practices
Members also receive:
- Education about resources and financial incentives available to employers
- Strategies for accommodating and retaining employees with disabilities
- Training on disabilities in the workplace
Contact your local Business Development Specialist to get involved in the BPN..
Some of the members of the BPN include Blue Cross/Blue Shield of South Carolina, Lowe's, Lowe's, Nestlé, Wachovia, Sodexho, Westinghouse Savannah River Site, Extended Stay Hotels Inc., and the University of South Carolina.