The South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department is hosting an Alcohol and Drug Counterpart Meeting on Tuesday, August 8th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am at its Richland Area Office, located at 516 Percival Road, Columbia, SC 29206.
- Overview of SCVRD, its mission and challenges
- SCVRD criteria for establishing eligibility for services
- Introduction of SCVRD staff assigned to provide services to individuals, and a review of SCVRD’s array of services to include the Vocational Rehabilitation Treatment Centers
- Overview of your business/agency
- Introduction of your business associates in attendance, their roles and responsibilities
- Identification of desired feedback, content and frequency
Attendance is by invitation only. Light refreshments will be served. Please RSVP by Friday, August 4th.
For more information, contact Avian Jones by phone at 803-782-4239 or by email using the following form: