Jobs for America’s Graduates (JAG)
is a state-based national non-profit organization dedicated to preventing dropouts among young people who have serious barriers to graduation and/or employment.
Out-of-School (OOS) Program
The JAG Out-of-School Program is designed to serve:
• Youth (ages 16-24),
• who have left the traditional school system,
• and are interested in completing the requirements for a high school diploma or GED.
The primary mission of this JAG Model program is to recover dropouts and to provide an array of
• Counseling, employability and technical skills development,
• professional association, job development,
• and job placement services.
These services are designed to result in either a quality job leading to a career after graduation and/or enrollment in a postsecondary education and training program.
For more information on the Richland/Lexington JAG Out-of-School Program, contact Jeff Woods by phone at 803-896-7676, or by email using the form below.